University of London LLM Scholarships 2021/2022 funded in partnership with Cannon Collins Trust Scholarships, is now open for applications. The scholarship is fully funded for African students to study in the United Kingdom.
These scholarships allow individuals to study for the Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma and/or the Master of Laws (LLM) by distance learning, at the University of London. Applicants can start at any level, and do not need to complete the whole programme.
Applicants for University of London LLM Scholarships 2021/2022 must be:
- a national of, or have refugee status in, one of the following countries: Malawi, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- normally resident in one of these countries
- in possession of the necessary qualifications required for admission to the programme;
- currently employed in full or part-time work;
- able to commit a minimum of 10 hours to study per week.
- Please see here for information on the eligibility requirements of the university.
- These scholarships are made possible by the generosity of the University of London, who will waiver full tuition and examination entry fees for four scholarship recipients.
- Scholarship recipients have between 1 to 5 years to complete the programmes.
- The University of London and Canon Collins Trust will jointly select the recipients of this award.
- How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can access the online application form to apply for the University of London LLM scholarships.
- Application Deadline: Monday 7thJune 2021.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details