The University of Kansas KU is currently inviting applications from eligible and outstanding international students who wish to enrol in a degree program at the university for a chance to get a tuition waiver. The tuition waiver scholarship is highly competitive and available for all undergraduate students, first year and transfer students.
KU offers a range of scholarships for international undergraduate first year and transfer students. All scholarships are renewable each year and range from $3,000/year to a full tuition waiver valued at $100,000+ ($25,000+/year).
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Applicants are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the University of Kansas International Admission Scholarships 2021-2022;
- Candidates must be international students.
- Be admitted to KU as a new student (must apply to be admitted)
- Be seeking a degree at KU
- Meet the GPA requirements for the scholarship.
- Provide evidence of high school graduation with a curriculum that would prepare you for university studies in your home country.
- Credentials and Requirements by Country for Freshman Admission to the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.
- Submit English proficiency test scores (dependent upon score level, scores are used to either determine English proficiency or to estimate students’ placement in an appropriate level of ESL courses, as needed).
The University of Kansas International Admission Scholarships covers tuition;
- ranging from $3,000/year to full tuition waiver valued at $100,000+ ($25,000+/y
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are expected to;
- check if you meet all application requirements as stated above.
- Find a program, by searching the programs through world.ku.edu/academics.
- Learn Your Program’s Admission Requirements; Specific requirements depend upon a student’s level (freshman or transfer) and chosen program of study: world.ku.edu/requirements.
- If you are undecided on a major, you should apply to the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences (CLAS).
Application Deadline: Currently open
Visit the Official Website for Further Details