For international students wishing to study in Italy, you can aid your study with the University of Bologna Study Grants and Tuition Fee Waivers. The University of Bologna offers a number of tuition scholarships to deserving international students who wish to register for First Cycle, Second Cycle or Single Cycle Degree Programmes at the University of Bologna for academic year 2021/22.
The scholarships are in two categories – the study grants of €11,000 gross (Unibo Action 2) and tuition fee waivers (Unibo Action 1) assigned on the basis of English test results, for one academic year.
- Applicants must be international students.
- You are in possession of (or about to obtain) a valid qualification for access to your chosen degree programme, issued by an Institution outside of the Italian education system. Students holding a diploma issued by an Italian school established outside Italy can apply as well.
- You will take one of the following tests by the application deadline:
– if you are interested in registering in a First or Single Cycle Degree Programme, the SAT and/or TOLC test
– if you are interested in registering in a Second Cycle Degree Programme, the GRE test.
- You are less than 30 years old upon the deadline of the call for application.
- HINT: SAT, GRE and TOLC are aptitude and skills assessment tests which can be taken in authorized centers in several countries around the world and online (if this modality is offered by the managing institutions).You must register for the tests on the websites of managing institutions. SAT And GRE tests are in English. TOLC test is available in English and Italian language.
- Tuition fee waivers (Unibo Action 1).
- Study grants of €11,000 gross (Unibo Action 2);
How-to-Apply: To be considered for the University of Bologna Study Grants and Tuition Fee Waivers 2021/22, candidates, application must be submitted exclusively through Studenti Online before deadline.
Note: You must take the SAT, GRE or TOLC test by the application deadline. The only upcoming date to take the SAT outside the U.S.A. is 13 March 2021.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
Visit the Official Website for Further Details