Sheffield Hallam University UK is currently accepting scholarship applications for courses starting in September 2021 and January 2022. This Scholarship is competitive and selection is based on the information provided in the online scholarship application form.
Transform Together Scholarships are exclusively for international students starting a full-time taught course in 2021–22. A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses for the first year of study.
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the Transform Together Scholarships for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Students;
- Applicants be an international fee paying student
- For postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course
- For undergraduate only – must meet the English and academic entry requirements for the course
- Must have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University
- Applicants must be fully self-funding your studies. This means that you are not receiving any funding for your studies from an external source such as a government, a scholarship provider, a company or an employer
- Must be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips and tuition fees for subsequent years of study.
How-to-Apply: To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, you are please required to follow these steps;
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit the online prospectus
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- When you have accepted an offer to study on a course here, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date of 31 May 2021 for courses starting in September 2021 and 1 November 2021 for courses starting in January 2022.
- Here is the link for Scholarship application form
- Send your academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org 31 May 2021 for courses starting September 2021 and 1 November 2021 for courses starting in January 2022.
- You will be notified if you have been successful within one month of the deadline.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
Visit the Official Website for Further Details