Samya Rose Stumo Memorial Fellowship: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Samya Rose Stumo Memorial Fellowship for young women who play a foundational role in helping sustain the health and well-being of communities.
The Fellowship fosters a global community of young women to inspire their vision, develop their skills, incubate their ideas and elevate their voices to become the change makers of tomorrow.
To be eligible for the Samya Rose Stumo Memorial Fellowship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be outstandingly bright, motivated and driven women with a burgeoning interest to explore a concept in global health.
- Be women who are self starters, have demonstrated leadership in their communities and have a commitment to challenge the status quo.
- Should be in or have recently completed a master’s degree or higher
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Samya Rose Stumo Memorial Fellowship are encouraged to apply online with the following documents:
- CV outlining education, experience and accomplishments.
- A letter of recommendation describing how the candidate exemplifies strong merits and commitment to the field of global health.
- Answers to the following questions about a project/initiative in health systems, health policy, health advocacy or health entrepreneurship:
- Problem Statement: What problems do you want to address throughout the fellowship? Provide evidence of the problems with data and details (350 words max)
- Potential Solutions: Provide a compelling explanation of the opportunity/opening/void you see in the ecosystem. Outline possible avenues you’d explore as a potential solution. If you have an established idea, please expand on it here (350 words max)
- Impact: Explain the intended impact you hope to address by researching your problem area. What are some long-term goals? (200 words max)
- Potential Challenges: Briefly describe any potential challenges that you may face as you explore your problem area (200words max)
- Answers to the following questions: Which professional accomplishments to date are you proudest of? (200 words max) What are your professional goals for the next several years? (150 words max) How would this opportunity advance your goals? (150 words max).
Application Deadline: April 26th, 2021
Visit the Official Website for Further Details