Peking University, Beijing, China is pleased to announce its Boya Postdoctoral Fellowship aimed at drawing prospective young talents all over the world to conduct postdoctoral research and pursue academic excellence at Peking University. The fellowship offers young researchers the opportunity to conduct research in diverse branches of learning.
In the academic year of 2021, no more than 200 postdoctoral fellowships will be awarded to highly qualified, early-career postdoctoral researchers. Each Fellowship is awarded for 24 consecutive months. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply for the fellowship opportunity.
To be eligible for the Peking University Boya Postdoctoral Fellowship:
- Applicants must be highly qualified researchers of all nationalities not more than 35years old and have received their PhD not more than three years prior to the time of application.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Applicants must demonstrate anticipated synergy of the proposed research project and the host institution, recommendation and the commitment for the fellowship.
Natural Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, Economy and Management, Information and engineering
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Peking University Boya Postdoctoral Fellowship 2021 are to complete the online application form and submit the required documents to the corresponding coordinator (Visit the Official site). The complete application should be saved as one file in a pdf format.
- Application form of Peking University Boya Postdoctoral Fellowship.
- Two recommendation letters (including one from the applicant’s doctoral supervisor), the letters should be sent to the corresponding coordinators directly by the referees.
- One explicit endorsement letter by the postdoc supervisor at Peking University including the applicant’s academic backgrounds, research potential and achievements, and comprehensive qualifications, detailed information on the added value for the research project and a clear statement of commitment regarding the physical and intellectual research environment that the supervisor will provide to the fellow.
- Round One: March 25, 2021
- Round two: October 15, 2021
Visit the Official Website for More Details