The University of Nottingham through the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship program is offering about 105 tuition fee scholarships of 50% or 100% for outstanding students who live in Africa, India and selected Commonwealth countries.
Founded in 2001, the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships are available for high-achieving international students who want to make a difference to the development of their home country.
To apply for Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships 2021/2022, you must:
- be domiciled in Africa, India or one of the selected Commonwealth countries listed below
- be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- hold an offer to start a full-time masters (including MRes) in any subject area at the University of Nottingham UK in September or October 2021,
- Eligible Programs: Your offer should be within the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science or Faculty of Social Sciences of the university.
- Eligible Countries: Africa (all nations), Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
- How-to-Apply: You must apply for and receive an offer to study a full-time masters at the University of Nottingham before applying for this scholarship, refer to how to apply for courses
- When you have received your offer to study, you can apply through the scholarships section the MyNottingham application system.
Application Deadline: 21 May 2021
Visit the Official Website for Further Details