Applications are sought from ambitious executives with a minimum of 4 years experience who come from a broad range of specialist areas and who want to hone their skills in the area of business sustainability.
You will undertake overseas placements with some of the world’s leading global brands, while gaining an internationally recognised Masters. Placements are overseas, at the headquarters of the world’s leading brand-owning firms. These have included: Starbucks, Nestle, Danone, McDonalds, Coca Cola, Subway, Ahold, Costco, Sainsbury’s, Five Guys, Diageo, Marks & Spencer, Mars, Tesco, Alibaba, Sodexo, Bidvest, Bunge, Pepsico, among others
They have assembled the world’s best food industry educators from business schools including Harvard, IMD, NYU Stern and UCD Smurfit School.
Worth of Award
This is a full scholarship programme. All tuition fees are paid and, in addition, you receive a tax-free bursary of €30,000 per 12 months.
- The MSc Business Sustainability is designed for individuals who come from a broad range of specialist areas and who want to develop their expertise in business sustainability in the global food & drink industry. This full-time, highly intensive programme will challenge participants to learn and develop leadership and management competencies. We look for participants who have four/five years work experience and can demonstrate an ability to manage academic requirements along with the flexibility to relocate internationally and a passion for pursuing a career in the food, drink and horticulture industry.
- In particular, this programme is suitable for:
- High achievers with the potential to be effective industry leaders
- Candidates with a genuine interest in sustainability and the food/agribusiness sector
- Experienced functional or technical specialists in transition to a change management role
- Participants with key technical skills and experience in areas such as food, agricultural, environmental, social responsibility, sustainability, science, energy, among other areas.
- A strong passion for pursuing a career in the food, drink and horticulture industry.
How to Apply
- There are 10 places available on this programme. Interested participants must be available if selected to take part in the interview and assessment process around April/ May 2019 in Dublin (attendance on one day is required – exact dates to be confirmed) and if successful must be ready to commence the programme 8th July 2019.
- If you have any queries about this programme, please contact a member of their team on +35317168889, email [email protected]
- Apply Now by sending your CV to [email protected] and please let them know what programme or programmes you are interested in applying for.
Deadline: Applications are ongoing, apply immediately.