The Asia School of Business (ASB) Malaysia invites applications for the MBA Admission open to college graduates from all areas of concentration. The goal of the MBA Admissions Committee is to admit a highly diverse class consisting of college graduates from all areas of concentration, including the humanities, the social and physical sciences, law, medicine and engineering.
Through the application process, the Admissions Committee is interested in understanding your accomplishments, your experiences working as part of a team, and how you have had an impact within your organizations. Outstanding applicants will be invited for an interview as part of the admissions process, and selected candidates will benefit from generous financial aid that includes full scholarships that cover tuition and fees, including accommodation.
Worth of Award
- Full scholarships that cover tuition and fees, including accommodation
They normally expect applicants to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized institution
- At least 2 years work experience
- ASB is recruiting candidates with a high degree of intellectual capability and emotional maturity on a broad international base.
- The ASB MBA program is highly rigorous, so students must have performed at a superior level in their previous university studies, demonstrated the ability to pursue personal goals, exhibit a high level of personal integrity and have professional work experience.
- Ideal candidates are smart, curious and thoughtful decision-makers who initiate the change they want to see in the world.
How to Apply
- Online Application: Prospective students complete the application with all the necessary components; there is no application fee.
- Evaluation: The student’s application is read and reviewed by the Admissions Committee and a decision is made whether the applicant will be invited to the interview.
- Interview: Successful applicants are invited for an in-person/Skype interview with a member of the Admissions Committee.
- Decision: The Admissions Committee makes a decision as to whether to admit the applicant to that program.
Deadlines: applications closing date varies:
2018 Round 1: October 19, 2018
2017 Round 2: January 18, 2018
2018 Round 3: March 29, 2018
All international students are strongly encouraged to apply in Rounds 1 or 2 due to timelines for processing student visa applications.