BI Norwegian Business School is also offering the Master of Science International Scholarship for the 2021 academic session, awarded to students with a strong academic record. The MSc International Scholarships are open to international applicants.
The value of the MSc International Scholarship varies. Some scholarships cover partial or full tuition for the first year only while others can cover partial or full tuition for up to two-years if the student achieves the academic progression requirements.
- Applications are accepted from international students
- Candidates must demonstrate strong academic performance to be accepted in a Master of Science degree.
Academic Progression Requirements:
All candidates must meet academic progression requirements in order to maintain their scholarship.
- Full study progression (30 ECTS) in each semester.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of a “B” on the BI ECTS scale after completion of each academic semester.
- Candidates who are awarded the MSc International Scholarship must be prepared to be “BI Ambassadors”, acting as spokespeople, assisting in recruitment efforts and promoting a good study environment. The details regarding responsibilities will be specified in the Scholarship Contract.
Selection of Recipients:
BI Norwegian Business School aims to build a diverse and international student body.
- BI ensures distribution of scholarships among MSc programmes.
- Priority may be given to applicants from selected countries, selected partner schools of BI, or enrolled in priority master’s programmes.
- All candidates will be assessed according to the ECTS scale. Applicants with international bachelor’s degrees will have their grades converted to the ECTS scale.
- Other factors that may influence ranking can be other academic achievements, GMAT/GRE/CAT scores, extracurricular achievements, and special personal achievements.
- Preference is given to applicants seeking to earn their first master’s degree.
- Scholarship offers will be sent to selected candidates throughout the admission cycle.
- The value of the MSc International Scholarship varies.
- Some scholarships cover partial or full tuition for the first year only while others can cover partial or full tuition for up to two-years if the student achieves the academic progression requirements.
- Some MSc International Scholarships may also include a one-time stipend to assist with living expenses in the first semester.
- The stipend amount is determined after an individual assessment of each candidate.
How-to-Apply: All applications, both admission and scholarship application, must be received on or before the set deadline. To apply for the BI Norwegian Business School Master of Science International Scholarship 2021;
- Write a scholarship application letter, maximum one-page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship and how your academic record qualifies you for consideration.
- Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal.
Application Deadline: March 1.
Only candidates admitted to a Master of Science programme commencing Autumn 2021 will be considered for this scholarship.
Visit the Official Webpage for Further Details