- Jobs by States: Abuja FCT
- Career Level: Not applicable
- Experience: 3 - 4 Years
- Gender: Both
- Industry: NGO / Non-Profit Associations
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Review and process subrecipient financial reports against budgets, including validating expenditures through a sampled review of supporting documentation, identifying internal control weaknesses and disallowed or questioned costs, and preparing financial report review checklists and management letters.
- Conduct subaward monitoring site visits, and update risk-based subaward monitoring and capacity building plans, on a regular basis.
- Implement subaward management tools, templates, methods; and processes developed by PSI’s HQ Grants and Contracts Department
- Collect and file essential subaward documentation (e.g., pre-award assessments, selection & negotiation memos, reports, site visits reports, monitoring plans, financial report review checklists, management letters, important email communications, pre-closeout letters, modifications, etc.)
- Coordinate closely with Program Management and Global Project leads at HQ to confirm documented correlation between subrecipient financial expenditures and subrecipient programmatic reporting.
- Liaise with Financial Analysis and Program Management team at HQ to confirm reconciliation of subrecipient actual expenditures compared with advance payments, and clearing of cash balances
What are we looking for?
· A Graduate Degree in Financial Management, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field of study
· Minimum of 3 years’ work experience on sub-award management
· Demonstrated experience and in-depth knowledge of subaward management.
· Proficiency in Excel
· Meticulous attention to detail with a commitment to producing accurate and quality work.
· Ability to work professionally and independently in a fast-paced environment.
· Customer service oriented
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
· Pro-active and be able to manage his/her time well.
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Fluency in written and spoken English.
· References will be required.
· The successful candidate will be required to pass a background check.
How to apply
Please log into iCIMS account