- Salary Offered: 0- N75,000
- Experience: 1 - 2 Years
- Gender: Both
- Industry: Advertising / Branding / PR
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics – building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Collaborate with Content Creator to ensure brand consistency.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout).
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Research and produce daily social content for all our social media platforms.
- Daily Stand-up Meetings.
- BSc degree in Marketing, information technology, computer science or relevant field. Relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager and hands on experience in content management.
- Excellent copywriting skills and ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Familiarity with graphics design software such corel draw and adobe photoshop is an added advantage
- Excellent communication, analytical and multitasking skills.
- Experience with WordPress.
- As a remote/home-based role, you must have a laptop and access to reliable internet connection.
- A self-motivated learner and go-getter.
Experience: At least 1 year relevant experience.
Work days: Monday to Friday
Remuneration: N40,000 per month
Application Closing Date: 10th October, 2020
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to email@example.com using Job Title as the subject of the email and Cover Letter as Body of the email (include your LinkedIn Profile link. Not adhering to these instructions disqualifies your application.