The Africa Focus for Entrepreneurship and Economic Development initiative (A-FEEDi) is a new non-profit in Nigeria, dedicated to the sustainability and development of peace and prosperity in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media / Website Developer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Content developer, Graphics design, Website designer, Website update, social media – savy, promotions, brand management.
Qualifications / Experience
- At least B.Sc. / HND in a related field
- Currently serving with no lesser than 9 months to complete NYSC
- Intending corp members are also eligible to apply
- Ability to work remotely without supervision and work on the ground when required
- While special preference is given to applicants within Lagos Island and Ibadan, we encourage you to apply if you have what it takes
- Basic stipends
- Access to mentorship
- Periodic trainings on valuable career skills
- Letter of recommendation
- Certificate of Ambassadorship
- Opportunity to become state ambassadors
Application Closing Date
1st May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- This opening is for NYSC Members who are willing to take initiatives for a Non-Government Organization located in Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.
- The organisation simply needs someone who can think, exhibit quality skills and take good initiatives.
- The specific areas of work focus include: Event Management, Grant management, fundraising, research, content development, stakeholder management, video shooting, video editing and programmatic delivery.