Paruto Solutions Ltd is a management consulting firm with expertise in developing and deploying technology-based solutions to organizations and businesses. We provide and utilize agile and strategic project management approaches that surpass the expectations of our esteemed clientele on all projects. We help organizations and businesses tackle bold challenges by building solutions, providing training and offering consulting and business process outsourcing services.
We provide services in the areas of business and project management, big data, digital business innovation, software (web and mobile) and general IT services. Paruto Solutions Ltd has two subsidiaries; Paruto Jobs and Paruto Institute.
Job Title: Field Sales Representative
Location: Hybrid (Remote & Office-based), Preferred candidate should be resident in Abuja.
Employment Type: Contract
Job Description (Roles and Responsibilities)
Main purpose of the job:
We are looking for a competitive Field Sales Representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services. As an outside Sales Representative, or Sales Agent, they will also research sales competition.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Close new deals at a high rate
- Build relationships with existing customers
- Cultivate new leads within the sales territory
- Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis
- Manage multiple accounts simultaneously
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions.
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Comfortable on the phone
- Competitive attitude
- Conversational/interpersonal skills
- Sharp sales chops
- Able to work independently
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
- The ability to establish and maintain professional networks.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- A willingness to work irregular hours.
- Multitasking skills.
- A high degree of professionalism.
Before you fill the form below, please go through the services of Paruto Solutions Ltd via this link: https://solutions.paruto.io/
Application Closing Date: 30th June, 2021
Method of Application:
If your experience is close to what we described above, consider applying here:
Paruto Solutions Ltd is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Amplifying Opportunities, Changing Lives