- Salary Offered: 0- N75,000
- Jobs by States: Abuja FCT
- Career Level: Entry-level
- Experience: 1 - 2 Years
- Gender: Both
- Industry: Consulting
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
Paruto Solutions Ltd is a management consulting firm with expertise in developing and deploying technology-based solutions to organizations and businesses. Our subsidiaries also include Paruto Jobs, Paruto Institute, Paruto Music and Paruto Store.
We are recruiting for the following positions;
Job Title: Content Creator
Employment Type: Full-time
Are you an aspiring Content Creator looking for an opportunity? If you are a hardworking, ambitious, well organized and creative person with strong analytical aptitude, we have the perfect job for you!
We are searching for an enthusiastic Content Creator to join our team and deliver a range of related services.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content (articles) for company/client websites.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring company website metrics using Google analytics and relevant tools.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Update our website as needed.
- Research and produce weekly articles for our websites.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, or a similar field is an advantage.
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- A portfolio of applicable outputs.
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- Experience uploading content to WordPress is an advantage.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
- As a remote/home-based role, you must have a laptop and access to reliable internet connection
- A self-motivated learner and go-getter.
Experience: At least 1 year relevant experience would be an advantage.
Work days: Monday to Friday
Remuneration: N40,000 per month
Application Closing Date: 10th October, 2020
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to email@example.com using Job Title as the subject of the email and Cover Letter as Body of the email (include your LinkedIn Profile link. Not adhering to these instructions disqualifies your application.