Grove City College financial need Scholarships: Here is a tremendous opportunity as Grove City College awards a financial need scholarships to eligible and outstanding international students who wish to enroll in a degree program offered at the University for 2021-2022 academic session.
The College offers a limited number of scholarships to students who are academically prepared and demonstrate financial need. Partial scholarships, which are applied directly to the cost of tuition, are renewable for four years as long as the student maintains a 2.00 GPA and an upstanding social record as a full-time student.
Students must continue to show financial need and submit the International Student Financial Aid Application annually. It is assumed that, in accepting a partial scholarship from the College, the student intends to complete an undergraduate degree at Grove City College. If you are an international student, your application is welcome and hope you will consider joining the vibrant student body.
Interested applicants are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for Grove City College financial need Scholarships 2021;
- Applicants must be international student.
- Graduation from and recommendation by an approved secondary school.
- Taking an academic or college preparatory course is strongly recommended and should include English, history, mathematics, and foreign language.
- The study of mathematics up through calculus is required and/or recommended for entrance into the programs of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- Test scores from either the College Entrance Examination Board Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT), the American College Testing Program (ACT), or the Classic Learning Test (CLT), OR acceptable test scores on the TOEFL exam (minimum 550 paper/213 computer/79-80 internet), or IELTS exam (6.5-9).
- Recommendation letters evidencing excellent character and spiritual life.
- English Language Requirements: Although several English and communication courses are available at Grove City College, the College does not offer a program in English as a Second Language (ESL). To be considered for admission, you should have a strong background in speaking and writing in English.
In accordance with the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs under the U.S. Department of State, Grove City College offers insurance coverage to international students with the following benefits:
- Medical benefits of at least $50,000 per accident or illness.
- Repatriation of remains in the amount of $7,500.
- Expenses associated with the medical evacuation of the student to his/her home country in the amount of $10,000.
- A deductible not exceeding $500 per accident or illness
- How-to-Apply: Complete the online application form and submit the following required documents. To see which of your documents have been received or are still pending, please log in to your application portal.
- TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, ACT, or CLT scores.
- Two letters of recommendation as listed below. The College does not provide specific forms for recommendation letters.
- One academic reference from a teacher, guidance counselor, or principal.
- One spiritual/character reference from a pastor, youth pastor, or someone who knows you well in that regard.
- Official secondary transcript (in English).
- Grove City College School Report Form.
- Grove City College Early Decision Agreement (for Early Decision applicants only).
- International Student Financial Aid Application.
- International Student Certification of Finances.
- $50 application fee (waivers available upon request).
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2021