Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the 2021 Klaus Tӧpfer Sustainability Fellowship in Germany. The fellowship is seeking application from exceptional and talented young early to mid-career professional.
The fellowships will provide the fellows with considerable scope for engaging in societal debates on the implementation of sustainable development strategies and refining certain specific approach. The fellowship is awarded for one year and fellows are expected to be physically present at the Institute for Advanced Sustainability Studies (IASS) during their stay and contribute to the work of the institute.
To be eligible for the 2021 Klaus Tӧpfer Sustainability Fellowship, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be early to mid-career professionals interested and experienced in the areas of science, the arts, business, civil society and politics.
- Applicants must write a letter of motivation mentioning prior experience at the interface of science and another sector of the society such as politics, business, the arts, media, etc.
- Applicants must provide a current CV not exceeding four pages stating the career path and most important achievements which must be limited to the five most important items or publications.
- Applicants are to write a proposal outlining the various activities to be conducted during the time as Klaus Tӧpfer Sustainability Fellow and must not be more than ten pages including references.
- Applicants are to ensure that they provide at least one letter of recommendation to include biographical information and contact details of the person recommending.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Klaus Tӧpfer Sustainability Fellowship in Germany are to send their application to email@example.com.
Applicants are to ensure that they attach the required supporting documents to their applications and must be done before the application deadline.
- A letter of motivation: Please mention any prior experience at the interface of science and another sector of society (such as politics, business, the arts, media, etc.).
- A current CV, which should not exceed four pages, outlining your career path and most important achievements. In terms of lists, please limit this to the five most important items (e.g., five most important publications).
- A proposal outlining the activities to be conducted during the time as Klaus Töpfer Sustainability Fellow. The proposal should be no longer than ten pages (excluding references).
- At least one letter of recommendation. The letter of recommendation should include biographical information and contact details of the person recommending.
Application Deadline: 12th April, 2021
Visit the Official Webpage for more Details