The new International Master SERP-Chem Scholarship is available for the duration of two years to both European and non-European students for the 2019/2020 academic year.Since its creation in 2008, the SERP-Chem master has benefited from the support of many partners. This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This communication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Worth of Award
- 2000 per year for travel costs + 1000 for installation costs for students whose location is situated at less than 4.000km from the coordinating university (Paris)
- 3000 per year for travel costs + 1000 for installation costs for students whose location is situated at 4.000km or more from the coordinating university
- Erasmus Mundus scholarships will be awarded to both European and non-European students. The number of scholarships offered will be defined on a yearly basis.
Category B scholarships are awarded to:
- Students who are nationals of any EU member state
- Students who are nationals from Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, Turkey, and Macedonia
- Students who have resided or carried out their main activities (studies, work, etc.) in any of the above-mentioned countries for more than 12 months over the past five years
How to Apply
To apply to enter your email address in the box below and press the submit button.
You will receive an email from us containing a link to follow in order to fill all the required information for the registration to the SERP+ programme. You will have the opportunity to come back at any time to complete, submit or check the status of your registration.
- All documents must be in English. Only certified translations will be accepted. All documents translated to English must come with a copy of the original document. Original transcripts of records and degree certificates in French, Italian, Portuguese and Polish can be accepted.
- All documents must be uploaded as a PDF file.
- All documents must be uploaded through the online application form. Documents cannot be sent by post or email.
- During the application process, you will be asked to submit the following information:
- Your CV (2 pages maximum) as a PDF file
- A cover letter (motivation letter, 2 pages maximum) as PDF file
- Your grades as PDF file. Upload your grades since the first year of your Bachelor studies(including an explanation of the grading system used at your university). Only official, signed and stamped transcripts of records will be taken into consideration. Student copies or any other non-official documents will be disregarded. If you already hold a Master degree, please upload the grades that you have obtained during both your Bachelor and your Master degrees.
- Bachelor or Master degree diploma/certificate as PDF file(if you already obtained it)
- Passport (or identity card for students from the European Union) as PDF file
- Proof of your place of residency as PDF file. This can be a certificate from your place of study (e.g. student card), work (e.g. contract), or a residence certificate in accordance with your municipality registration, issued less that 12 months before the application deadline.
Deadline: applications Close February 15, 2019.