Peking University and Princeton University have established a Postdoctoral Fellowship Program aimed at training highly-qualified, early career postdoctoral researchers in studies of contemporary China to better place them as world leaders in their respective academic fields.
Princeton University and Peking University hereby invite applications for doctoral research associates for the 2021 application cycle. The position is open to early-career scholars who would be in residence and participate in the host organization’s activities, including student-faculty seminars, workshops and public lectures.
To be eligible for the Peking-Princeton Postdoctoral Program 2021:
- Applicants must be highly qualified researchers who have received their PhD no more than three years prior to the start of the appointment.
- Applicants must demonstrate academic excellence as seen in the quality of the proposed research project, compelling demonstration of the anticipated synergy of the applicant.
- Successful applicants must be willing to provide a 10-page report on their research and experience in the Postdoctoral program after completion of the two-year program.
- Fellows will be required to publish together with their hosts at PKU and PU.
- At Princeton University, stipend and benefits are competitive.
- Fellows will be eligible to apply for travel funding, have access to resources at the Paul and Marcia Wythes Center on Contemporary China, and be eligible for employee benefits.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Peking-Princeton Postdoctoral Program are to apply online and submit their application documents before the deadline. All application documents must be prepared in English and include the following:
- A research proposal and time plan (maximum 10 pages in total including tables/figures and references).
- Concise Curriculum Vitae not more than 4 pages.
- Contact information for two recommendation letters (including one from the applicant’s doctoral supervisor).
- One writing sample not to exceed 10 MB.
Application Deadline: March 3, 2021 by 11:59 p.m. EST
Visit the Official Website for more Details