Bond University International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships 2021-2022: Applying to study in Australia with scholarships? Take the chance to apply for the International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships at Bond University for students commencing studies in the 2021/2022 academic session.
Bond University offers high academic achievers applying to study at an undergraduate level for a bachelor’s degree, with tuition remission scholarships. International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students.
To be considered for International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships at Bond University, applicants must:
- Have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for chosen program (See How to Apply below)
- Have achieved academic excellence in the top percentile from your high school qualification (for example, IB Diploma score of 38 or higher, minimum ATAR of 96) or equivalent.
- Complete and submit the International Student Scholarship Application Form (See How to Apply Below) by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate studies at Bond University.
- Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses: Actuarial Science, Architecture and Built Environment, Business and Commerce, Communication and Creative Media, Health Sciences, Hotel and Tourism, International Relations and Humanities, Law, Social Sciences, Psychology and Counselling, Sport.
- Ineligibility: Students applying for Bond University’s Medical Program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Recipients of the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship are awarded with 50% tuition remission for their chosen program.
- How-to-Apply: Students must submit the Bond University Online Application Form before applying for this scholarship.
- Once submitted, students can apply for this scholarship using the International Student Scholarship Application Form(PDF).
- The form must be completed in full and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by the relevant application closing date.
- Application Deadlines: Applications are accepted throughout the year in three phases;
- Applications closes on
28 March, 2021 for students commencing in the May 2021 Semester.
- Applications closes on 11 June, 2021 for students commencing in the September 2021 Semester.
- Applications closes on 15 October, 2021for students commencing in the January 2022 Semester.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details